Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review so far....

Sept 11 - Gold was indeed breaking out over $1000, and has now established that area as support. At the moment it certainly looks like a classic bull market, so buy the dips is in order. That said, it has had a run, could pull back and consolidate for a bit, which could be a time to buy some gold stocks. (or gold)

I mentioned VEN-T Ventana Gold as a good momentum play which I have been in and out of. It was at about 5.80 then and is over $10 now on more good results. They just raised a ton of money at this price... I think it will go higher still but play with caution, sell half if you get close to a double.

The other juniors I mention I was holding I still am...

LMA-t was 1.45, I sold half at 1.99 and hold half at 1.89
FVI-v was 1.40, holding at 1.58
MMM-t was 1.11, I sold some at 1.13-1.19, and hold most at 1.20

But whichever ones you know and are comfortable with should do well in this environment.

Sept 13 - Cobalt and Lithium

Hot topics... many momentum plays, but I have these 2 'safer' buy and hold ones:

GMC - was 62, now 68 - patience needed
TNR - was 29, now 32 - will spin out Intl Lithium soon which could help spec appeal

Sept 23

AAB.t - was 33 and now 35... safest one of those I mention so far...

Sept 30

GRG.v - was .285 and now .29... C'mon Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment